Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sophie & Boone - October

Here are the last pictures I will probably be able to post for the next few weeks as we make our transition to Dallas. There are a few from Sophie's birthday, her first hair cut and her and Boone cuddling!
Her favorite ride at Peter Piper - the carousel

She loved this ride with Elmo and Zoe too... I think this is what she busted her lip and chipped her tooth on!
First haircut. I gave her a sucker to keep her still, but I don't know if she needed it... she was soo good!
Sophie and Tina, my hairdresser



Ta-Da! It's wet in this picture so it looks shorter than it really is.

Love Boone's face in this one

He accidentally hit her in the face here. :)








He really adores her. He loves looking at her and hearing her voice.
Not the best posers....



No comments: